Friday, July 17, 2015

Handprint Memory Book

One of my favorite projects that I do in my class is a handprint memory book.  The response I got from parents was amazing.  They loved seeing all of the highlights throughout the year and different handprint projects from throughout the year.  Well, I was using copies from my teaching partner and I just wasn't happy with how it looked at the end.  It was cute, don't get me wrong, but it just seemed kind of mismatched.  I had to do something different this year while still going about the same concept.  Well, I found adorable clip art from Melonheadz that had the months in frames and just had to get it to create a new layout!  Well, I am absolutely in love with the finished product!!

Here's a few pictures of the result:



I cannot wait until the year starts so that I can whip this bad boy out and start right away!!  I looooooove seeing it all come together at the end of the year.  I usually don't use the August, June, or July, but who knows ... if I have extra time am extra ambitious this year, I just might!  I print these off on cardstock, paint their hands each month, take pictures during our key events (pumpkin patch field trip, Halloween costumes, first day of school, last day of school, Christmas program, community helpers field trip) and develop them and include them in this.  Then, I bind it up and send it on home.  I tend to look through them a million times before I send them home, however.

Anyway, if you'd like one, head on over to my TpT listing and grab one up for yourself.  It's $6.

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment